Friday, April 8, 2011

.... When the squirrels are the biggest thugs around


I was told that once I got to college that I would be introduced to a diverse population. But never did I think that this diverse population everybody was talking about would include squirrels! Since I have been at Florida State I have seen more squirrels than I have ever seen before. These squirrels are everywhere on campus. I swear Florida State should change its mascot from the seminoles to the squirrels because these squirrels run this school. No lie I promise one day I had saw one wearing a book bag walking by me. But that doesn't even scare me as much as the fact that these squirrels are not scared of us at all. These squirrels walk around the campus looking at us as if we are the ones in their way. But I make sure to stay out of their way because some of them look like steroid pumping thugs. I remember one day I was late to class and I cut through some trees to save some time when out of nowhere a nut flew past me. So you know I had to stop because I knew somebody wasn’t stupid enough to throw a nut at me. But when I turned around all I saw was this big squirrel throwing up some gang signs with a Budlight beer in his hand! I guess I was on his territory and he had to retaliate or something. But that day I found out that these squirrels are from the hood, I mean really really really really from the hood though.

No comments:

Post a Comment